Record snowfall over most of the United States has made travel difficult this year with many road closures and even total shutdowns in some cities. Along with lower gas prices this winter weather conditions have made SUVs more popular than they have been in years. Many 2015 SUVs offer all-wheel drive and traction control to make driving on slippery roads safer and right now manufacturers are offering great financing deals with low rates on new 2015 models.
Here are the top 5 deals on new SUVs for February 2015:
- 2015 Kia Sportage – Get 0.9% APR financing for 60 months along with $500 bonus cash or $750 cash back on a brand new Kia Sportage. With available all-wheel-drive the Sportage offers car-like drive quality and a surprisingly quiet interior. Three trim levels ensure you can find a model with the options you desire.
- 2015 Mazda CX-9 – Mazda is offering 0% APR financing through March 2 on all new CX-9 models. If you’re willing to pick up a 2014 model you can get $1500 bonus cash or $4,000 cash back with your own financing. Available in Sport, Touring and Grand Touring trims, buyers can also choose Mazda's Active Torque-Split all-wheel drivetrain for better handling. This is a well-equipped 7 passenger vehicle that straddles the line between minivan and SUV.
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class – Take advantage of financing rates as low as 2.99% for 2 to 6 years on Mercedes’ luxury SUV. Starting at just $37,900, the GLK offers start/stop technology with a 302-hp 3.5L direct injection V6 in the GLK350 or BlueTEC twin-turbo clean diesel 4-cylinder with up to 33 mph highway in the GLK250. Either model is well equipped with all of the luxury you expect from Mercedes-Benz.
- 2015 Subaru Outback – Subaru is offering 1.49% financing on the IIHS Top Safety Pick Outback. All-wheel-drive and an ultra-efficient continuously variable transmission provide unparalleled drive quality across all four trim levels. Redesigned for 2015 the Outback is bigger with more interior space and better fuel economy.
- 2015 Volkswagen Tiguan– Volkswagen is offering 0.9% financing for 5 years on the Tiguan. With eight trim levels the Tiguan has a seemingly endless list of options and configurations. Volkswagen's 4MOTION all-wheel drive system is available as an option and all are powered by a 2.0-liter turbo inline-four with 200-hp. A roomy interior with an upscale feel and sporty handling make this a great choice for anyone seeking a compact SUV.
All of these deals are available through March 2nd and of course great finance rates and other incentives are available for any type of car, truck, or SUV you might be shopping for. CarClearance.com can help you find a great deal on your new car. Search for new cars, compare quotes, and find deals so you can get the car of your dreams.
New Car Deals