With the onslaught of car advertising on television before the holidays you would think that everyone must be out buying cars this time of year. Even if you aren’t planning to put a set of car keys under the Christmas tree this is a good time to shop for a new car for yourself or your family. Dealers are still dropping prices on the 2013 models and trying to hit calendar-year sales targets. Incentives have been very strong this year with new car prices actually falling in November.
Forbes put together a list of 16 of the top deals for December:
1. 2013 Jaguar XJ – This luxury sedan tops Forbes’ list because Jaguar is offering up to $12,000 in additional dealer discounts. The XJ is available with either a supercharged 3.0L V6 or a supercharged 5.0L V8 that puts out up to 510 hp in the XJL Ultimate package.
2. 2013 Jaguar XF – A step down from the XJ, the XF offers impressive performance with a choice of five different models with a 2.0L turbocharged four, 3.0L supercharged V6, or 5.0L supercharged V8. Jaguar is offering up to $7,000 in additional dealer discounts for the XF, making it a great buy for those looking for mid-sized luxury.
3. 2013 Cadillac CTS, CTS-V – The 2014 CTS was full redesigned and has already won Motor Trend’s Car of the Year award. The new model also comes with a large bump in price and GM is offering up to $6,000 cash-back on the 2013 model.
4. 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan – Volkswagen is offering up to $4,750 in additional dealer discounts or 0% financing for 60 months on the sporty Tiguan crossover SUV. With a turbocharged engine and impressive interior space the Tiguan also delivers up to 26mpg highway.
5. 2013 Chevrolet Silverado – The Chevy Silverado line has also been redesigned for 2014 so Chevy is offering up to $4,500 cash or 3.2% financing for up to 60 months to move the 2013 models. Up to $4,000 is available for buyers of the heavy-duty versions.
GM has some incredible incentives going on to finish the year strong. Ford also has deals this month as do Chrysler and Dodge. For the full list from Forbes click here. If you’re ready to shop for a new car let CarClearance.com help you compare the best new car deals from local dealers to find your next vehicle.Cadillac Deals Chevrolet Deals Jaguar Deals Volkswagen Deals Consumer Reports New Car Deals